A step-by-step guide to using the Interprefy language widget on third-party event and meeting platforms as an attendee.
Before you begin:
- Device - Use a desktop or laptop. Avoid using smartphones, iPads, or tablets.
- Recommended browser - Latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
- Join event - Paste the event link in your browser and log in.
- Open Interprefy widget - Click on the embedded Interprefy widget (1).
- Select language - Select your preferred language (2) and click connect (3).
- Mute webcast - Mute the audio output on the video player (4).
- Listen to the audio content with interpretation in real-time.