Interprefy makes remote simultaneous interpreting possible in on-site, online and hybrid meetings and events of all shapes and sizes.
The short answer is any type, any time, anywhere.
Interprefy has developed a range of solutions that make simultaneous interpreting available for all types of events and event set-ups, by integrating with AV setups, conferencing systems, and partnering with virtual event and meeting platforms.
Interprefy-compatible event setups:
Interprefy's RSI platform has been built to provide maximum flexibility and scalability, so you can utilize the platform with any type of setup. These include:
- Online Meetings & Events: Events where all the participants (delegates, interpreters, hosts, audience...) connect remotely through their desktop or mobile device.
- Hybrid: A meeting or event where some participants are located on-site and some connect remotely. Read more about hybrid events here.
- On-site: Events where all participants are located at a particular site.
Multilingual event types:
Remote Simultaneous Interpretation has made interpretation available for events that traditionally did not have access to conference interpretation.
The list below includes common event types that can utilize RSI to break down language barriers:
- Bilateral meetings
- Board meetings
- Business meetings
- Council meetings
- Courtroom hearings
- Investigator meetings
- Legislative sessions
- Live streaming events
- Press conferences
- Product Launches
- Sales kick-off meetings
- Sports events
- Team meetings
- Partner training sessions
- In-house training sessions
- Virtual hearings
Pricing and Booking
Our RSI solution is available on a usage-based pricing model and requires no subscription. We primarily evaluate event duration, number of languages, and number of users when quoting an event.
Contact us to get a quote and book interpreting services for your next Jomablue platform event.