Interprefy has partnered with LogMeIn to offer real-time interpreting for virtual events held on the GoToWebinar or GoToMeeting platform.
- Virtual events platform: GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting
- Official Interprefy Partner
- Interprefy solution: Interprefy Select Mobile App / Web app
Inteprefy works alongside the GoTo video conferencing platform and delivers remote real-time interpreting from professional conference interpreters. By removing the need for on-site equipment and eliminating interpreters' travel costs, Interprefy supports global enterprises with secure, accurate language translation from anywhere and makes meetings truly multilingual.
How the solution works
We're bringing the live stream of your event on GoTo into our Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (RSI) platform, while the speech is ongoing. Interpreters working through Interprefy's interpreter soft console are watching and listening to the speaker, while simultaneously interpreting the speech and streaming their real-time interpretation to the Interprefy app.
How it works for event organizers and administrators
Request your interpreting services with Interprefy and create your event on the GoTo platform. Interprefy will source the best interpreters for the required language combinations and topic expertise.
Once Interprefy has scheduled your event, you can simply share your Interprefy event access token and app download link, or direct browser access link with your event attendees. Interprefy's technical support team will monitor the event and ensure a seamless multi-language experience.
How your attendees access live audio translation
Interprefy offers two options to access interpretation for meetings or events held on GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar:
- Mobile App - Attendees download the Interprefy app on their mobile and listen to live interpretation in their preferred language, while following the visual content on their computer.
- Web app - Attendees open a URL link that will start the Interprefy web app with a simple audio language selector in their browser. Once streaming audio, attendees then mute the original GoTo application to follow interpreting audio in real-time alongside the meeting.
In July 2020, Interprefy helped bring together over 2000 participants for the 99th Convention of the World Boxing Association. Held on the GoToWebinar platform, Interprefy provided, within two months of the event date, remote simultaneous interpreting and project management as well as remote and digital support to make their reunion a fully virtual global event.