Interprefy has partnered up with Swapcard to offer real-time interpreting for multilingual virtual events held on their platform.
- Virtual events platform: Swapcard
- Official Interprefy Partner
- Interprefy solution: Interprefy Select mobile app/ web app
Interprefy's real-time communication solution connects multilingual audiences for any event held on Swapcard in a few simple steps. By removing the need for on-site equipment and eliminating interpreters' travel costs, Interprefy supports global enterprises with secure, accurate language translation from anywhere.
How the solution works
When the event starts, Interprefy brings the live stream of your event on Swapcard into its Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (RSI) platform. Meanwhile, interpreters working on Interprefy's interpreter soft console are watching and listening to the speaker while translating in real-time. Their real-time interpretation of the speech is then streamed to the Interprefy app or browser link.
How it works for event organizers and administrators
Request live translation from Interprefy for your upcoming multilingual event on Swapcard. Your event will then display a language selection droplist in a browser window and be ready to provide real-time interpreting to your audience in the language of their choice.
How your attendees access live audio translation
Interprefy offers two interpretation access options for meetings or events held on Swapcard:
- Mobile app - Attendees download the Interprefy app on their mobile and listen to live interpretation in their preferred language while following the visual content on their computer.
- Web app - Attendees open a URL link from the Swapcard session that will start the Interprefy web app with a simple audio language selector in their browser. Once streaming audio, attendees then mute the original Swapcard video player to follow interpreting audio in real-time alongside the meeting.
What it looks like
Pricing and Booking
Our RSI solution is available on a usage-based pricing model and requires no subscription. We primarily evaluate event duration, number of languages, and number of users when quoting an event.
Contact us to get a quote and book interpreting services for your next Swapcard platform event.